The mounting of abrasive wheels
About this course
- Abrasive Wheel Safety and the Law
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The Abrasive Wheel
- Inspection, Handling, Transportation and Storage
- Machine and Wheel Components
- Hand-held Engine Driven Disc Cutter
- Hand-held Electric Driven Grinder/Disc Cutter
- Bench Mounted Grinder
- Bench Mounted Cut-off Saw
- Theory test
- Practical assessment (changing the wheel)
|When is it taking place?||Where is it taking place?|
Who is the training for?
For those who use abrasive wheels to cut or grind a range of materials at work.
Why do they need to do it?
To increase awareness of the dangers in order to reduce the risks of the abrasive wheel disintegrating.