Face Fit Testing
About this course
- Related Legislation
- Associated Hazards
- Understanding the importance of fit testing
- Principles of fit testing methods
- Essential pre-use checking and correct donning of facemasks
- Responsibilities of employers and fit testers
- Risk Assessment
- Qualitative fit testing of others
- Practical assessment
- Theory Test
|When is it taking place?||Where is it taking place?|
|Friday 29th May 2020, 9.00 – 12.30||Phoenix Business Centre, Phoenix Road, Barrow in Furness, LA14 2UA|
Who is the training for?
For those who supervise others and need to check if their face masks fit properly.
Why do they need to do it?
To increase awareness of the dangers and help to ensure that workers are not putting their health at risk. Also effective against the spread of coronavirus.