About this Course
What is involved?
- Work at Height regulations 2005
- NASC TG20:13 compliance
- NASC SG04:15 guidelines
- HSE Guidelines
- Basic Scaffolding Materials & Structures
- Reporting Inspections/Defects
- Working Methods
- On-Site Inspections – (Tube and Fitting)
- Preparing Reports/Scaffold Tagging Systems
- Specific individual issues
Also includes a practical assessment and theory test
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the training for?
For those who need to carry out necessary inspections of scaffolding which has been erected by others.
Why do they need to do it?
To increase awareness of the dangers and ensure scaffolding is safe to work off. To eliminate the risk of falling from height.